4th Anniversary Of Club Penguin Rewritten Cheats™ | Special Post 2021: 4 Years With You!

Hello guys! Here Sn2ckerspup!
In a new post today!

And yes! 4 years, I still remember perfectly when I made the post for the 3 years of the blog, a day like today in 2020, I really did not think that the blog will last so long, at that time I did not know if it could reach this heights, since the Virtual University had me a bit inactive on the blog in mid-2020. 

The pandemic was certainly something that affected us all last year. Some of us lost relatives, others we cannot see, the truth was something that affected everyone. Ironically, I could say that 2020 was the best year for me in the community, yes, ironic because we were in the middle of a crisis. Most of all, it was concentrated on my YouTube channel, which grew a lot last year. For this reason, together with the university, the blog was not so active between June and September. In the same way, the pandemic united us more in the games virtually and the Club Penguins were being more visited.





At the age of 18, I can say that I continue to enjoy Club Penguin as if I were a child. Already being in the university (I am starting the third semester this month) I have been able to distribute the time well so as not to be inactive here and at the same time be able to focus on my studies. Without a doubt I have enjoyed it a lot, and I am happy to have been able to help children who play CPRewritten for 4 long years with the latest tricks of the parties and events!



"4 years. A lot of time in the community, a lot of things learned and a lot of friends made.Emoticons Nerd Monster Takeover 2013




At the beginning of 2020, it was undoubtedly the best time of the blog, for March - June we had 3000 daily visits, you would say, without a doubt something incredible. We reached the peak of visits in one day, with a total of 8,000. That was when the period of a bit of inactivity began between July and September, since the university and YouTube, together with the spirit that I lost a bit to write, took me away from CPR Cheats. Really during that time I even thought about whether to leave my way as a blogger there, since the previous two things kept me busy almost all the time.



In August 2020 we reached a million visits, a milestone for me that I really did not expect. As a child, when I was just beginning my path, I did not expect to have so much. That day was very exciting for me!


Starting in September
, I resumed my blog activity. On YouTube in those months that I was not so active, my channel grew considerably until today. Between September and January little by little the blog was resuming its updates, today I can say that I am 100% committed and I get my inspiration back to be able to continue helping people with guides, tricks and many other things. In addition, the blog as I planned in 2017 is completely finished, with a total of 250 pages between CPRewritten and Club Penguin. Yes, the truth is I tried hard between 2017 and 2020, and I was able to achieve the goal of having a kind of wiki full of information and places to explore so that it is not only about seeing the latest news of the game but also seeing the great legacy that Club Penguin left us after his departure!





    Brown Puffle – Club Penguin Bloggers Team
  • +1,300,000 visits!
  • A total of 744 Post were created!
  • We managed to reach +3,610 subscribers on youtube!
  • + 3,800 followers in my personal twitter and +1600 in the twitter of the blog.
  • +1,500 followers in my instagram account. Halloween 2013 Emoticons Candy
















I really enjoy this job a lot, or really a hobby, it is without a doubt incredible to be able to help all people every day, even if it is just a game, for me it is certainly special. I still remember when I was a child, and I knew the tricks by the bloggers of those times that inspired me like Pin Wii, Kuribo and Kkhuate!  Zootopia Party Alert emoticon

"The best thing at the end of the day is simply being able to help them all even if it's just in one game. In this way I have had difficult moments, it has not been easy at all. I have had happy but also very sad moments, that is because I am honestly a very sentimental person. Apparently I am not much to talk in chats because I consider myself somewhat shy, I just answer when they ask around and so on. In real life I am somewhat closed with people and that is reflected a little in this community, I do not see myself often publishing opinions on popular or community events currently because I am simply someone half closed."  Operation Puffle Emoticons Paw




"I am still amazed that a game improves my writing, creativity, design and of course I met many friends who are the best of all. With their company I have been able to continue moving forward and meeting my goals day by day and my dreams that I still have to fulfill." Cat Puffle Emoticon

Many things have changed since I started as a blogger, many people left, many others arrived. Being in 4 generations of CPRewritten you can see how much the community has really changed which is still alive! Prehistoric 2014 Emoticons O Berry




This time, on this fourth anniversary i want to tell you: Always fight to achieve what you set out to do. Set a goal and do your best to achieve it. And that you must be aware that there will be defeats and victories, you will learn from defeats and you can transform negative things into positive things if you see them as an opportunity to learn.
"The victories... yes, they are excellent, but the defeats and the worst moments ironically give us more learning to mature, strengthen and start again but with more intelligence.Muppets 2014 Emoticons Pie
Sn2ckerspup 2021. Music Jam 2014 Emoticons Cute






This year I met many new people, too many are in my heart currently. Camera pin

Special Thanks to: Mariobrus1, EmilyCP, FlorFernandez, Atahan, Roblox Sonic Teams, May200, Amazing, Labur0, Pabliyou 1, Ezequiel, Maxi, Yogo, Ethan, Alvinexto, Kimba C, Phineas 53, Kerx, Yyellow, Yoseltvi, Troyella, Paffle, Greiber, Jpof, Chirola03, Legisa, Peón, Nubia, Pigu1318, Nina, Lovebacon56, Halopona, Lataus, Stu, Rafaeluriel, Naru, Yenten, Penchito, Amo5mil, IgluRosa88, Lunax, Atahan, Doruk, Robert15, FunFunny, I3uBubble, Iboy, Randomboy481, Kirsten, Penguin Nation, Madeline, Fabled Fish, Sir Doge, Seto, Bluebird, Limbow, Yippold, Babycrier, Crouchie Lad, Cambam826YT, Yoshi2, Narnia, Domi, NatalieGirly, Pepe4357, Hot Autumn, Rapunzelwapa, Paula, EsissCP, Michael661, CPChurras4, Potaje8, JackyjessCPR, David, Pinkitas, Mr Duda, ElTakoPrime, BryanGelino, MateoDeCPPS, Kratos, Agus, Jeremito, Afronhog, Fredox, ThinkKopiGaming, GonzaKiller, Manuel, Macrox, TigerOfWind, Lost Mitten, Manuel, FireSanti, Bestimun, Agent Maah, AlanaCP, Jempenguin, Blue4740, RoyerVerde, Bill Cipher, Tatty, Gamer's Arcade, Lach Online, Gospino, RedNosedLugia, Bunny and many more penguins that have accompanied me in these four years! Fashion 2015 Emoticons Blue Heart

Too many to mention them all! Operation Crustacean UFO emoticon

I will say the same as every year, this journey has been very long since I started. I really do not know when it will end, the future is uncertain, but as long as I can and have time I will continue here, informing you of everything that happens on the island, and the truth is I have no words to describe all the love I have for the community throughout the world. support that has given me and for being an incredible site!! Zootopia Party Badge emoticon

I love you all! Heart Emoticon




No more to say thank you for reading this post and do not forget to keep watching the guides, post, secrets and many more things that are on the blog.

Join to our discord server here!https://discord.gg/AERnRfs Waddle On Party Waving emoticon

Follow me on twitter!: https://twitter.com/Sn2ckerspupCP Music Jam 2014 Fist Pump emoticon

!Comment, Share and Enjoy! Frozen 2014 Emoticons Flake

!See you in the next post! King Emote

#WaddleOn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular post

Current Party (Maximum Guide)

Subscribe!

Follow me!

Follow us!

Current Field Op Guide

Translate the blog to your language

Super Club Penguin Guides Spanish Section

Super Club Penguin Guides Spanish Section

Play CPRewritten

The current

The current

Introduction Guides

Introduction Guides

All Sections

All Sections

Help Section

Help Section

Guides to become a Ninja, Tour Guide and Agent

Guides to become a Ninja, Tour Guide and Agent

Guide for the PSA Missions

Guide for the PSA Missions

Stamp Guide

Stamp Guide

Games Guide

Games Guide

Unlock Books and Earn Coins

Unlock Books and Earn Coins

Our Blog Community

Our Blog Community

Club Penguin Legacy Section

Club Penguin Legacy Section

All Parties and Events in the History of Club Penguin

All Parties and Events in the History of Club Penguin

Characters

Characters

Club Penguin Rooms

Club Penguin Rooms

All Catalogs in the History of Club Penguin

All Catalogs in the History of Club Penguin

All Postcards in the History Of Club Penguin

All Postcards in the History Of Club Penguin

All Inventions in the History Of Club Penguin

All Inventions in the History Of Club Penguin

Club Penguin Series

Club Penguin Series

The Music Zone

The Music Zone

All Yearbooks in the History Of Club Penguin

All Yearbooks in the History Of Club Penguin

All Treasure Books in the History Of Club Penguin

All Treasure Books in the History Of Club Penguin

Read Your Favorite Club Penguin Books in Our Library

Read Your Favorite Club Penguin Books in Our Library

Learn NEW Things

Learn NEW Things

Museum of Penguin Of The Week at Club Penguin Rewritten

Museum of Penguin Of The Week at Club Penguin Rewritten

Find Characters

Find Characters

Our Blog Anniversarys

Our Blog Anniversarys

Archive


Add our banners to your blog!



Thank you very much for your visit!

Advertising



CPR Cheats is not a website associated with CPRewritten, we are a blog fan of the game. Ready to give you the best posible content.
CPR Cheats © by Sn2ckerspup | All rights reserved | Theme by Labur0