2nd Anniversary Of Club Penguin Rewritten Cheats™ | Special Post 2019: 2 Years With You!

Hello guys! !Here Sn2ckerspup!
In a new post today!


It's amazing that so much time has passed since the creation of this blog on a day like today in 2017 where it was my first post about Club Penguin Rewritten. I never imagined that I would grow so much in the community and unless I'm talking about 2 years of life publishing news after news and helping many users every week with the latest news about a great game that I've always liked.

The feeling is very particular when writing these words. I have known great people throughout these two years. It is ironic to be Hispanic but to be an English blogger. I have never known English at all, I only know it, but I usually support the translator for some other word. First I was a Club Penguin blogger with my original language from 2015 to 2017. When Club Penguin closed  I thought there was nothing else to do, that I was going to retire. But I found CPRewritten and it was like a new start as a blogger this time from a CPPS. Then came the Youtube channel and only time passed and day after day I gave them dedication. I think I'm the only one who is blogger and youtuber at the same time of this game. Truly while helping people everything is great !, I have always put effort to everything I do and the passage of time has left me many things to remember in this great journey.

"If a first anniversary is an achievement, the second is much more than that"



1) August 2018 - Present



The blog was taking shape, change the templates many times so they were more comfortable and great for readers. First there was the template that you see in the first image which was present until August 2018 if I remember correctly, then change that template to the one in the second image which lasted until January 2019, when it was changed to the current image of the third image created by my friend Labur0, to start the new year...


I never imagined having three different templates on the blog, a lot of evolution has taken place during these two years and partly because of you as readers deserve the greatest possible comfort !. In fact these designs did not come out as I imagined them at first sight but without a doubt they were amazing and unique. We also have a current template for the second anniversary that I will use for this special day.

















2) 300 Subscribers in Youtube!!


Oh, how not to forget that. Being youtuber is also great, but above all, reaching 300 subscribers! Not bad, when I heard that news I'm very happy and even made a little special with some animations days later. If the channel has grown so much it is because of you that they have always accompanied me on this path.












3) Parties




During the course of this time I can not do almost any party mainly because of how busy my blog, my YouTube and the secondary one that was getting very hard with the tasks kept me. I could not organize events that I could not go to and I did not have time to make the invitations and those things: 'c. However, if it was possible to do the second Youtubers Festival - Christmas Edition which was a success as all the previous Youtubers Festival. The irony was that I even missed the party but without a doubt, those who were able to attend had fun!

A maximum of 30 people were at the party. Less than in previous Youtubers Festival (80-100 people) but it was great, I do not want to give spoilers on the following Youtubers Festival but obviously we will have at least two this year ;)

Thanks especially to Max0955, Ayjay, Robert15, JustFlipperZ, Dawifisk, Ale 64 and Grennux for attending to this meeting!



4) Goals Achieved








1) More of 240,000 visits!

2) A total of 364 post was made!

3) We managed to reach 370 subscribers on youtube!

4) 1 event were held!

5) At least there are 39 different pages currently on the blog!

6) We have achieved another great year united with this great community!










5) Concluding....



Time passes but things do not change. Two years of the blog, two years with you. And those who follow this adventure to which no end is found!
The game has grown a lot during this time. People arrive, others leave but the community is still alive.






In this second anniversary my message is that if you have goals or dreams in life you must fulfill them no matter what happens. The road will be hard but it will leave you great learning. Sometimes before the victories it's time to try the failures first. Only then can you learn not to give up.
"Fight for your dreams and do not let other people tell you that you can not do it because only you know what you are capable of"
Sn2ckerspup (2019)






Interestingly along this path as a blogger since 2015 I have had many difficult times when I was on the verge of retirement. Many times I lost interest to Club Penguin in general, however I was able to stay active in the community for you. There are times that I even felt honestly forgotten. Over time many friends have left and many others have arrived. It seems a lie but here 1 year changes many things if you put yourself to see from another perspective. Thank you very much to everyone who was with me until now.


Special mentions for:

  • Amazing: What can I tell you, maybe you are the best friend I have had in this community throughout this time. You were one of the first I met, you are an amazing designer and great blogger, thanks for helping me on my blog for a while. If, unfortunately, you have already retired from the community, I wish you the best luck and that you have many successes in your next projects.

  • Pabliyou 1, Ezequiel, Jfop, Esiss, Paffle, Mariobrus, Ethan, AlvinextoCP, Kimba C, Phineas53, Kerx and Wild Ninjas: What a group of friends you are, they were among the first I met in this community. They are great designers and bloggers each one of you. Pabliyou had a spectacular blog because of the design, and you are a great designer apart from having many projects that unfortunately the community does not support. However you are someone too creative and you deserve to be recognized !. Ezequiel, I do not know where you've gone, I have not seen you for a long time and you're dead on twitter, but if you read this you were always a great friend, blogger and your designs were very nice. Jfop, thanks for helping me on my blog when I was inactive, you were a great blogger and I wish you the best in your projects !. Ethan always have many parties, you are a friendly, nice and hardworking person, your parties and your EPMS are great, and of course you do not lack the touch of humility, you are a great person and an example to follow. Alvinexto CP you are a great blogger, great friend and hard worker, your talent for writing is unique. Kimba C I remember you were one of the first I met, you are someone very nice, great blogger and good designer !. Paffle you were one of my first friends in this community. Thank you for designing my Club Penguin blog, you are an amazing designer and a unique person. Mariobrus1, Kerx and the Wild Ninjas, you taught me how is a united family that has both its times of joking as well as its serious moments, they are great people and were among the first ones that could know.

  • Maxi CP, Yenten, Chirola 03, Penchito, Legisa, Nubia and Pigu 1318: From my first friends. Maxi CP is a unique and great person, CPTonight is incredible and just seeing that series represents the hard work that you have put on it every day. You are a role model. Yenten, Penchito and Legisa you were among the first I met in Wild Ninjas. They have always been nice and I hope to spend more time with you!. Nubia, Pigu1318, Chirola, Rapunzelwapa, Naru, I remember that with you it was my first CP chat, they are unique and very nice people, I have many special memories with you, we have had a lot of laughs, we are separated a bit compared to how it was before We talked every day. They are great and I hope to have many more years with you.

  • Amo5mil and IgluRosa88: You are great bloggers and I always loved your designs. They are great people to follow and I remember that they were one of the first blogs in which I worked as a collaborator. Thanks for giving me that experience, for me they are the best bloggers in Club Penguin. I love them so much <3.
  • Rafaeluriel: Your blog was the first one I worked on. At that time I was a complete novice and you taught me many things, you are a great person and an example to follow, I do not know where you are now because I have not seen you anywhere for a long time but if you read this I want to tell you that thanks for being the First person that I trust in me!




You were the first friends I met since joining Twitter in 2015.

Also some friends of the English Community deserve mentions:

  • Halopona:You have always been a great friend and of course you are a great penguin, very well designed and great. I have always liked the Mascot Sightings, you have helped many people throughout this time. You are big!

  • Lovebacon56: Lately we have not spoken anything. Before, I had more communication with you. I just wanted to tell you that you are a great youtuber and amazing designer, many of your drawings are beautiful and make people sentimental. You have always been a great friend. I love <3.

  • Nina: It's been a while since we spoke. You are a great designer and great event organizer apart from being a great person. I remember when we made the StampDay in SuperCPPS. It was amazing! For more memories with you even though we are separated.

  • Yolsetfvi: You are a great person bro, thanks for helping me with the Youtubers Festival, but the next one, let me know before doing a video about that xD. You have always been one of the best youtubers of CPRewritten for me, that you have a good future!


  • CPRewritten Team: You do an amazing job. Thank you very much for creating CPRewritten, without you maybe I would not be doing this post today and I would have already retired. They are great people, thank you for bringing back the Penguin Club for all of us and for putting new things and effort every day. They deserve all the love of this community and many other things. I hope CPRewritten keep growing!

  • Troyella: You are a great friend and one of the best people I have ever met! I was happy to meet you and I hope to spend a lot more time with you!

  • Lunax: Despite being currently separated, you were also one of my great friends in this community. You are a great designer and creator of videos!


Uff, my hand hurts from writing so much, but the feeling I'm feeling right now is unique. No more to say thank you for allowing me to have met an amazing community. I am already 4 years old here and 2 years with this blog, I hope to be many more years active. There are many adventures, parties, post and friends to meet. I love them all!

#WaddleOn









No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular post

Current Party (Maximum Guide)

Subscribe!

Follow me!

Follow us!

Current Field Op Guide

Translate the blog to your language

Super Club Penguin Guides Spanish Section

Super Club Penguin Guides Spanish Section

Play CPRewritten

The current

The current

Introduction Guides

Introduction Guides

All Sections

All Sections

Help Section

Help Section

Guides to become a Ninja, Tour Guide and Agent

Guides to become a Ninja, Tour Guide and Agent

Guide for the PSA Missions

Guide for the PSA Missions

Stamp Guide

Stamp Guide

Games Guide

Games Guide

Unlock Books and Earn Coins

Unlock Books and Earn Coins

Our Blog Community

Our Blog Community

Club Penguin Legacy Section

Club Penguin Legacy Section

All Parties and Events in the History of Club Penguin

All Parties and Events in the History of Club Penguin

Characters

Characters

Club Penguin Rooms

Club Penguin Rooms

All Catalogs in the History of Club Penguin

All Catalogs in the History of Club Penguin

All Postcards in the History Of Club Penguin

All Postcards in the History Of Club Penguin

All Inventions in the History Of Club Penguin

All Inventions in the History Of Club Penguin

Club Penguin Series

Club Penguin Series

The Music Zone

The Music Zone

All Yearbooks in the History Of Club Penguin

All Yearbooks in the History Of Club Penguin

All Treasure Books in the History Of Club Penguin

All Treasure Books in the History Of Club Penguin

Read Your Favorite Club Penguin Books in Our Library

Read Your Favorite Club Penguin Books in Our Library

Learn NEW Things

Learn NEW Things

Museum of Penguin Of The Week at Club Penguin Rewritten

Museum of Penguin Of The Week at Club Penguin Rewritten

Find Characters

Find Characters

Our Blog Anniversarys

Our Blog Anniversarys

Archive


Add our banners to your blog!



Thank you very much for your visit!

Advertising



CPR Cheats is not a website associated with CPRewritten, we are a blog fan of the game. Ready to give you the best posible content.
CPR Cheats © by Sn2ckerspup | All rights reserved | Theme by Labur0