1st Anniversary Of Club Penguin Rewritten Cheats™ | Special Post 2018: 1 Year With You!

!Hello Guys! !Here Sn2ckerspup!

In a new post today!


In which I come to dedicate this post and thank them for all their support. Since the blog already fulfilled a whole year, but the most ironic is that it was in April of this year, and right now I post this special post that I had not yet finished and because of the work I had not given me much time. . However, here I am today publishing this writing so that all who can see it. Let us begin:


"The anniversary of the blog is an achievement for many people who love to be a blogger"


1) The Beginning of the blog

How not to forget it. I had already spent days of closing Club Penguin and at that time my future as a blogger was insecure, since since 2015 I was blogger of CP, and when they closed it without a doubt I am affected, not enough to the point that I cry, but rather I put  sad, everything about my penguin was gone, there was only his photo and a lot of memories were left of that game.




And if that March 29 was the last day I played penguin club. I could not be in his last hour. Then one day later i discover a new CPPS. Club Penguin Rewritten. The truth is that I am very excited to see the style of the old CP, and then decided to enter that day and I liked the game, to the point of getting the idea of being a blogger of CPRewritten. And that's when this blog was born on April 4, 2017. As I already had experience, I gradually improved the blog and tried to add new sections every day.




 Truth did not know what was about to come back then. I just wanted to help all the people of that CPPS and of course relive things from the past like new friends, parties and events every month. Little by little I was grabbing affection for CPRewritten. I just wanted to help all the people of that CPPS and of course relive things from the past like new friends, parties and events every month. Little by little I was grabbing affection for CPRewritten and knowing the great and special community that I had. In addition to having the opportunity to be an English blogger. Can you believe it ?, a Hispanic being a blogger in an English CPPS. My idols were always Pin Wii, Asulio, Diego1414, Pinsnow, Legiso, among others to start my journey as blogger that 2015.





Regarding CP Rewritten thanks to: Toolbox, Madeline, SirDoge and PiggyFan. They were my first collaborators in this blog and the team I started with. The truth thank you for all friends, if they are still alive in the community and can see this :')





2) 10,000 visits
The blog grew quickly. Mainly for sharing my post on reddit. (Before there was the reddit of CPRewritten but it was closed, so to speak, due to the lack of moderation). Already on May 15 had more than 10,000 visits. It tells that I really did not expect so fast. In my other Club Penguin blogs I barely reached 4,000 for every year. Which is why I'm really happy to know that I was helping so many people and that my blog was growing.That's when I made the first event of the blog #CPRCheatsFest in which Stu's own came to the party and it was fun to have fun with friends. If you want to read the post here I leave: 10,000 visits special and #CPRCheatsFest Official Post



"Being a blogger is a unique experience"



3) Parties

I have many memories and parties in this blog. And still continue in the future, here I leave each one of them. Well events are an exciting part of being a blogger. After those 10,000 visits, the following parties passed:

  •  Youtubers Festival / First Edition - June 11 until June 24, 2017
  •  #StampDay - August 20th, 2017
  • Youtubers Festival / Christmas Edition - December 22th, 2017
  • Youtubers Festival / Second Edition - June 16, 2018

I do not give many details so that this post will not be longer. I just give special thanks to Nina1509, Trudermark, Drivr3joe, AlvinextoCP, BestKing58, Pepe4358, Maah Agent, Lunax, LoveBacon56, Pengkip, Seto, CPR Nation, Scotyy love, Colton777, Penchito, Ignacio and many others who were engraved in my heart. for going to those events and for giving me funny moments with you.




Then this is about being POTW. That September, 12, 2017 I was very excited to see that post in the blog of CPRewritten. I really loved the whole community for giving me that honor and at least I knew that I was helping many people every month. That's the main reason why I want to be a blogger in a great game like this. That day without a doubt I enjoy it very much! Being POTW is a great honor for anyone.






Always sometimes I have lacked people to support me in my projects. However, I know there are very few people left in the memories because they were the only ones that helped me get ahead. I honestly believed that I was going to retire from the community with the closing of Club Penguin then CPRewritten came and everything changed, it was an opportunity to start being a blogger again and doing what I love



4) Goals Achieved

1) More of 140,000 visits

2) A total of 218 post was made.

3) We managed to reach 283 subscribers on youtube.

4) 5 events were held.

5) At least 31 different pages on the blog.

6) And of course on a personal level and the blog we made new friends and help an unimaginable number of people this year with the guides, tricks, news and secrets that we publish every week in this wonderful blog.









Concluding....

I have never made money with my blogs or youtube, always since I joined Club Penguin that 2011 one of my dreams was to be a blogger just to help people and because here I am doing what I love, now in CPRewritten. I love you all with all my heart, thanks for supporting me throughout a year of adventures and fun for me. I hope to continue in this community that every day is growing and growing full of good people and dreamers.


On this first anniversary I want to tell you to hold on to your dreams and never give up no matter what obstacles you put in place. Nobody ever said it was going to be easy. If you want to be a blogger then look for that inspiration that is in you and make it possible. Thank you all, I am proud to have known this great community. Many more events await us together. In my soul and heart I keep each one of you. Without more to say...


Pigu, Nubia, EsissCP, Pabliyou1, Mario Brus 1, Penchito, Yenten, Chirola 03, Jigglypuff you are the best friends you can have. And they were my first friends in this community. I hope to continue talking with you forever. I appreciate them


Thanks to Lunax, Peng Skip, Love Bacon 56, Penguin Nation. You guys are the best friends you can meet even though I do not talk with you almost, they are great people that stayed forever in my heart. I appreciate them with all my soul although I do not talk much with you as before.


Toolbox, Madeline, Sir Doge, Yoselfvi, Fabled Fish, Seto, Rainber and Nina are also great friends to take into account. They are very good people, and everyone should be proud to have them here


If you read this AlvinextoCP, Ethan, Greiber have always been one of my best friends.

Halopona and the Mascot Sightings team never change, they always help many people and they really do great events to keep the community alive.

And of course thank you for being in my life to each one of you. Let's continue together!

- WaddleOn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular post

Current Party (Maximum Guide)

Subscribe!

Follow me!

Follow us!

Current Field Op Guide

Translate the blog to your language

Super Club Penguin Guides Spanish Section

Super Club Penguin Guides Spanish Section

Play CPRewritten

The current

The current

Introduction Guides

Introduction Guides

All Sections

All Sections

Help Section

Help Section

Guides to become a Ninja, Tour Guide and Agent

Guides to become a Ninja, Tour Guide and Agent

Guide for the PSA Missions

Guide for the PSA Missions

Stamp Guide

Stamp Guide

Games Guide

Games Guide

Unlock Books and Earn Coins

Unlock Books and Earn Coins

Our Blog Community

Our Blog Community

Club Penguin Legacy Section

Club Penguin Legacy Section

All Parties and Events in the History of Club Penguin

All Parties and Events in the History of Club Penguin

Characters

Characters

Club Penguin Rooms

Club Penguin Rooms

All Catalogs in the History of Club Penguin

All Catalogs in the History of Club Penguin

All Postcards in the History Of Club Penguin

All Postcards in the History Of Club Penguin

All Inventions in the History Of Club Penguin

All Inventions in the History Of Club Penguin

Club Penguin Series

Club Penguin Series

The Music Zone

The Music Zone

All Yearbooks in the History Of Club Penguin

All Yearbooks in the History Of Club Penguin

All Treasure Books in the History Of Club Penguin

All Treasure Books in the History Of Club Penguin

Read Your Favorite Club Penguin Books in Our Library

Read Your Favorite Club Penguin Books in Our Library

Learn NEW Things

Learn NEW Things

Museum of Penguin Of The Week at Club Penguin Rewritten

Museum of Penguin Of The Week at Club Penguin Rewritten

Find Characters

Find Characters

Our Blog Anniversarys

Our Blog Anniversarys

Archive


Add our banners to your blog!



Thank you very much for your visit!

Advertising



CPR Cheats is not a website associated with CPRewritten, we are a blog fan of the game. Ready to give you the best posible content.
CPR Cheats © by Sn2ckerspup | All rights reserved | Theme by Labur0